The event kicks off at noon, and the main entrance is on Allen Road, N16. There will be music at the bandstand all afternoon.
Check out the Mad Hatters’ Competition and Parade at 3.45pm. To enter, just make a “mad hat” from recycled materials, and join the parade. Hats can be made at home or at the Bath House stall at the Fair. Judging is at 4pm sharp. Prizes for best Under 11’s hat, Best 11–16, and Best 16+
If you're proud of your pooch, why not enter him/her in the Comedy Dog Show at 2pm? Your dog can enter any or all of the following classes:
- Waggiest Tail – the friendliest dog wins
- Best Dog statue – how long can your dog sit still?
- Bling your dog – how glam 'n' glitzy can a dog be?
- Pooch Idol – Stokey's most talented dog
- Best in show – a chance to win the coveted ‘Bone d’Or 2008’
Come and join the fun!
Further info on the Fair from email@example.com